The Process Forum - View Single Post - Expansion Fan Comics - official updates
View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2020   #342
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Re: Buxom Bionic Babe - Combat Conversion Ara

Quote:
Originally Posted by generallyawesome View Post
I agree with you, the premise of "Combat Conversion ARA" is quite awesome, however in the end I found the comic quite confusing.
The issue I have with this comic is that the ending felt quite rushed and didn't do quite a good job explaining the reason for ARA's expanding breasts. It took me a couple of readings to sort of understand it. Case in point, ARA's breasts decrease in size between the last and first panels of Page 13 and 14 respectively, with no visual or written explantion as to how or why. The Professor squeezes one of her nipples and suddenly her breasts are smaller. Showing her breasts decreasing in size would've helped a lot for the explanation.
The gag at the end is also very subtle and I didn't catch it the first time I read it.
Overall I found it to have great art and a great premise, but a rushed story that ultimately ends just as it's beginning.
Very helpful and constructive, Gen! Thank you for the feedback and I hope that our next couple of comics will be less confusing to read. =)
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote