free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Found on 4Chan!
Thread: Found on 4Chan!
View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2021   #283
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Found on 4Chan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Nah, that place is boring. No new art, and nothing to do but taunt the troll.

I thought he gave up trying to troll there.

Oh well.

Anyway, I do find some new art there occasionally that I never saw before.

BTW, I had a weird dream last night that involved moving into a new apartment with Julie (which is odd because I have a huge house on the water) where she decided to draw these cool murals ( huge flowers and various people Im not sure I know) on the wall of the kitchen, but that's not the relevant part. It morphed into this science fiction thing, almost like Star Trek, where we were on an alien planet, hiding in these elaborate secret buildings with multiple panic rooms, waiting for our ship or something, but one hallway of the place had a bunch of escape tunnel/ slides. The last few were shrinking slides. One was labelled shrink now, another was labeled slow shrink. And tiny warnings included a warning that the effects were permanent.

Someone went through the shrink now and ended up about half her height. Another (not me but sorta me) went through the slow shrink and ended up shrinking in spurts with no end.

I woke up in a - sweat. Happy for the fantasy, but angry that I have to get online for work soon.

Thankfully Julie was there but she had to get up then too.

Anyway, I have to continue getting ready for work.

ttfn

Last edited by OhZone; 03-12-2021 at 08:12 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote