The Process Forum - View Single Post - Primal's Transformations - New Releases
View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2016   #59
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
I don't think we should be so quick to condemn Primal. They did, afterall, state that it would take a some time for our feedback to be integrated into newer videos.

I will agree that the screaming and growling needs to be toned down considerably, and perhaps the videos shortened as a result. But Primal is fairly new on the TF scene. Just as with Missa, the hope is that their props and techniques will improve with time.

We should continue to give constructive feedback, and not instantly despair or make assumptions that the producer is not listening. Primal has excellent potential and solid actresses. The sweat, the moaning, the writhing, the writing; all of that is great. Primal simply needs to work on some delivery aspects, the length of videos, and improving their props.

I think patience is in order.
I completely agree with you. Missa herself needed some time to go from good to excellent videos (for clips4sale measure, I mean), so we need some patience with this.
Anyway, about the length and prices, as Missa said once it is a matter from clips4sale, the longer they are, the more expensive they become. It was one of the reasons that she moved also to Vidown, and there the videos were a few bucks cheaper.
But it is also true that for a good TF it is just necessary to use between 2 to 6 minutes, from the "initial changes" to the "final form", I mean, without the needless foreplay. For, me, a 8 minutes video with 3 minutes of them being foreplay (situational) would be perfect.

Just a final word: right now Primal's is the only provider of half-decent stuff, so in some way this is much better than nothing .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote