View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #6
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.6

Surrogate Goddess
pt.6
A Bitch of a Hangover

Jena knelt in front of the toilet yet again for her morning ritual and tried not to lean on her now huge stomach. Jena had not grown to the round shape most pregnancies got at this size, for some reasons her stomach only looked to be starting to round but was sticking out vary far now. “Ninhursag?” Jena said to thin air. When the woman appeared Jena asked. “Just how big am I supposed to get before I give birth?” “I wanted to hold off on that one till you had to ask.” Was her reply. “It’s not a normal birth so your going to get a little bigger than usual to support my divine child.” “How much is a little bigger?” Jena asked already knowing she was setting herself up for a blow. “Lets put it this way dear.” “You should be ready in two days or so, we really don’t want to have to go far by tomorrow.” As she said this she made an extremely exaggerated round movement around her stomach. Jena puked again.

Brooke sat on the edge of the bed one hand propping up her head. “Damn you look as bad as I feel.” Jean said staring at her. “She’s gonna pay for this.” Brooke moaned referring to Ishtar. “Do your want some time before we set out?” Jena asked. “No, from the looks of you we don’t have time and it’s only driving.” Brooke said. Jena grimiest and rubbed her round stomach protectively. “Yes we have to continue.” Ninhursag said as she appeared. Brooke picked up her mace from beside the night stand and went to the door with Jena as Ninhursag trailed behind. As she opened the door the golden light of the rising sun pored into the room. Brooke didn’t know what it was that tipped her off, she couldn’t see past the balcony of the second floor room but Brooke threw herself on Jena dragging the huge woman to the ground as something flew through the door and through Ninhursag driving itself in the wall above the two women. Brooke looked up and a small steel fence post that was imbedded into the wall. “Are you ok Jena?” Brooke asked. “Yes.” Jena gasped clutching her stomach to protect it. Brooke stepped out onto the balcony and looked down at the deserted parking lot in the early morning light.

Enki stood next to the low fence around the garden at the hotels office. “You live up to your reputation Ishtar, excellent reflexes.” “It seems this isn’t going to end until I get rid of you so lets be about it.” Enki said. “Ninhursag,” Brooke said not looking back, “get Jena to the car and I’ll keep him busy till your ready to run.” Brooke jumped off the balcony mace in hand. “So how did you find us?” Brooke asked facing Enki. “Well your not exactly inconspicuous.” He said giving her body an appreciative glare. “News of your little night out spread fast and I recognize your handy work.” Brooke growled, hating herself more than him. Enki drew a long Japanese sword. “Not your usual style.” Brooke said regarding his weapon. “Well I don’t have the selection you do and it was at hand when I took this body.” He said. “Yeah your gonna give back that body when I’m done with you.” Brooke said charging.

Jena slowly got to her feet. “Damn it’s getting harder to move at this size.” she said. “You have to hurry dear, Brooke can hold her own against him but any harm she dose will heal were hers will not, we can’t let this last long.” Jena steadied herself on the dresser and moved to the front door, the sight she saw looking down on the parking lot was incredible. Brooke and Theodore were fighting at such extreme speed Jena could barely fallow what was happening. Thank god it was so early no one is witnessing this. Jena thought. Brooke swung her huge mace and impossibly Theo blocked it with what Jena thought was that cheap replica of a samurai sword he had in his basement. “Jena don’t stop.” Ninhursag shouted. Jena sluggishly moved to the stairs.

Damn Enki is fast. Brooke thought. Then again I’m not exactly standing still. She marvelled. Somehow Enki was making the sword he was using stronger than it should have been, Brookes huge mace was stoped time and time again in full swing. She was keeping him from attacking her by simply keeping him to busy blocking but it was obvious she would not make any progress with this heavy slow weapon. Just have to hold him off a little longer. She thought, out of the corner of her eye Brooke saw Jena being slowly herded by Ninhursag down the stares to the second floor. This was the moment, she had to land a blow that would at least stop Enki for a short amount of time so they could escape. “You do know what we have to do here right?” A voice in Brookes head said. “You have to make an opening so you can land a good blow but the only way to do that is expose yourself in turn.” Ishtar said. “So what do I do?” Brooke answered back. “Do you trust me to get us out of this?” She asked. “Yes, if we can get away and save Jena.” “Than let me take over.” Ishtar said and Brooke surrendered control.

Jena was just wedging herself into the car as she saw it. Brooke rased the mace in a full two handed swing and in the moment it took to wind up Enki slashed her in the ribs. Brooke didn’t even slow from the cut, swinging with all her strength and connecting cleanly with Enki’s head. The tall muscle bound man that used to be her boyfriend was sent flying like a rag doll right through the side of the hotel office. So much for keeping a low profile. Brooke clutched her side and dropped the mace as she started to stager to the car. “Get in.” She yelled in Ishtar’s voice. Jena got in and Brooke stamped on the gas, jumping the curb and swerving onto the road.

They drove at full speed down the dusty abandoned road for an good five minutes. “Brooke are you ok?” Jena asked from the back seat. “I saw him cut you, how bad is it.” “It’s ok.” Brooke said as the car slowed. “We’re away from him and we got the car.” “You’ll be ok......” She trailed off and the car slowly veered off to the shoulder as Brooke passed out. “Brooke?” “Brooke!” Jena screamed as she all to slowly squeezed out of the back seat and went around to the drive’s door. Brook was covered in blood and was still bleeding freely, she had managed to get them out before pain and blood loss overcame her. “Brooke.” Jena shook her in her seat but she didn’t respond. “Jena you can save her but there isn’t much time.” Ninhursag said appearing next to her. “What do I need to do?” Jena asked. “You are my physical embodiment, you can produce the life giving milk I do, It’s the only thing that will save her from a wound this bad.” “You must feed her from yourself.” Jena made a face at the thought but that was the only hesitation she had as she pulled her friend out of the drivers seat and sat with her in her lap next to the car. Jena pulled off her shirt and grabbed the side of one milky breast. She squeezed and shuddered at the pleasurable feel of the milk coming from her. She sprayed the small trickle into Brooke’s mouth and tried to get her to drink the small amount of liquid. Brooke spasmed in Jena’s arms but slowly reached up and put her mouth to Jena’s breast and sucked. Jena blushed bright red at the thought of what this must look like, two young women at the side of the road one with a mouthful of the others huge tit. God but it felt so good. Jena thought leaning her head back. After several minutes Brooke’s eyes fluted open and she looked down at what she was doing. A splash of warm milk sprayed Jena in the face as Brooke spluttered and rolled out of her lap. “What the fuck!” She screamed. “Jena what were we just doing.” “You don’t remember?” “You got badly cut in the fight and managed to drive us out there before you passed out.” Jena said. “Ninhursag said my milk would heal you, look.” Brooke looked down at the bloody slash in her shirt and the light red scar where she had nearly bled to death. Brooke slumped against the side of the car. “In return for saving your life again we never talk about what just happen.” Brooke groaned. “Agreed.” Jena blushed even redder. “Hey.” Brooke said with a small grin. “My hang overs gone.”
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote