free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2021   #52
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
Just finished part three of "The Woman You Make Me" - and super eager for more after that cliffhanger!

If I may ask - how do you decide which stories to pick up and continue writing? Do you always know how long a given story will be (how many parts), and do you have a schedule of some kind?

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to respond! As far as which stories to pick up and continue writing, well... I ultimately intend to finish EVERY story I've begun. For a while I was alternating back and forth between a few stories to fight off burn-out, but my finances took a severe hit when Covid first hit a year ago, and I had to take on a lot of Commissioned Stories to keep paying the bills, so all of my own originals stories have been temporarily put on hold until I finish writing all of those, which will probably take me several more months. As for schedule, I DO, and I would like to put it down on my website and Patreon sometime in the next few days so--keep an eye out!
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote