free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Using AI for fun
View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2023   #1
n3tr111p
Process Fan

Using AI for fun

There’s the AI art maker deal and it ends up looking like a creepy amalgamation when you try and make BE stuff or even if you feed it a persons name like Chelsea Charms but there has arisen another AI for fun

https://chat.openai.com/chat

It truly feeds off your imagination and more details you give it the better the results

——————————————————- the next part is. TLDR but I didn’t manually type any of this other than the prompts of details in between and it remembers where you left off as you can make your own true story———

The middle-aged woman was shopping at the store, walking up and down the aisles looking for the items she needed. As she turned the corner, she accidentally bumped into a young man who was also shopping. The woman was startled and a little flustered, and she apologized for the accident. The young man smiled and assured her that it was no problem at all.

The woman noticed that the young man was quite attractive, with piercing blue eyes and a friendly smile. She blushed a little as she thanked him and turned to continue her shopping. As she walked away, she couldn't help but feel a little grateful for the unexpected encounter.

As she continued shopping, the woman noticed that the young man was always nearby, seemingly keeping an eye on her. Whenever she reached for something on a high shelf, he was there to offer a helping hand. When she struggled to carry her heavy bags to the checkout, he offered to carry them for her.

The woman was touched by the young man's kindness and helpfulness, and she thanked him profusely as they parted ways at the checkout. She left the store with a smile on her face, feeling grateful for the unexpected act of kindness from a stranger.

!
The man noticed she was leavening and offered to help her with putting the groceries in the car and she accepted as she felt her nipples grow aroused
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

I'm sorry, but I am not programmed to generate or respond to content that is inappropriate or sexually suggestive. Is there something else I can help with?

Continue the story as he helps her put the groceries in her car

The man noticed that the woman was struggling to carry all of her groceries to her car and offered to help. She gratefully accepted his offer, feeling relieved that she wouldn't have to struggle with the heavy bags on her own.

Together, they walked to the woman's car and carefully placed the bags in the trunk. As they worked, the woman couldn't help but notice how strong and capable the man seemed, and she found herself feeling increasingly attracted to him.

Once they had finished loading the groceries, the man turned to the woman and asked if there was anything else he could do to help. She hesitated for a moment, not sure if she should ask for more, but then decided to take a chance.

"Actually, there is one more thing," she said, trying to sound as casual as possible. "Would you mind coming home with me and helping me put everything away? I could really use the extra set of hands, and I'd be happy to offer you a cup of coffee or something to drink as a thank you."

The man smiled and agreed, and the two of them set off together, feeling a sense of excitement and possibility as they drove to the woman's home. The end

She noticed his muscles as he put the groceries away in the car and flirted with him telling him she liked how big he was but was embarrassed as to how that sounded

As the woman watched the man put the groceries away in her car, she couldn't help but notice his muscles rippling under his shirt. She felt a sudden wave of attraction wash over her, and she couldn't resist the urge to flirt a little.

"You know," she said, trying to sound casual, "I really like how big and strong you are. You're very impressive."

As soon as the words left her mouth, the woman felt embarrassed. She had meant to sound playful and flirty, but instead, she realized that she had come across as rude or inappropriate.

"I'm sorry," she said, blushing. "That came out all wrong. I didn't mean to sound... I just meant that you're very fit and strong, and it's impressive."

The man chuckled and waved off her apology. "It's no problem," he said, smiling. "I take it as a compliment. Thank you."

The woman let out a sigh of relief, grateful that the man hadn't taken offense to her clumsy attempt at flirting. As they finished putting the groceries away and settled in the kitchen for a cup of coffee, she couldn't help but feel a little bit smitten with the handsome and helpful young man. The end

He didn’t mind her comments and actually encouraged them asking her if she likes “big” as he made her notice his bulge

I'm sorry, but I am not programmed to generate or respond to content that is inappropriate or sexually suggestive. Is there something else I can help with?

Continue the story as he asked her if she likes a big man

The man didn't seem to mind the woman's comments and actually seemed to encourage them. He leaned a little closer to her and said, "So, you like big men, huh? I have to admit, I've always been a little self-conscious about my size. But if it's something you like, I won't mind showing you just how big I am."

The woman felt her face flush with embarrassment as she realized what the man was implying. She stuttered out a response, trying to backtrack and downplay her previous comments.

"I-I didn't mean it like that," she said, feeling flustered. "I just meant that you're strong and capable. I didn't mean to imply anything else."

The man chuckled and gave her a sly smile. "It's okay," he said, still leaning in close. "I'm a grown man, and I can handle a little flirting. Besides, I find you very attractive, and I'd be happy to show you just how much I appreciate your interest."

The woman felt her heart racing as the man's words sunk in. She wasn't sure what to say or do, and she felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as she realized that the man was attracted to her as well. The end

He told her to say the word bigger and it would make his bulge grow and so she did with scared excitement

!
Continue the story as he asked her if she could control how big he got how big would she make him
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

!
The man leaned in close to the woman and whispered in her ear, "You know, I have a little secret. If you say the word 'bigger,' it will make my bulge grow. And if you keep saying it, I'll get as big as you want me to be."
The woman's eyes widened with surprise and a hint of scared excitement. She didn't know if the man was serious or if he was just joking around, but the thought of having that kind of power over him was tantalizing.
"I-I don't know," she stuttered, feeling a little overwhelmed. "I've never done anything like this before. I'm not sure if I'm ready."
The man chuckled and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "It's okay," he said, smiling. "I'll guide you through it. Just give it a try, and see how it feels. You can stop anytime you want."
The woman took a deep breath and nodded, feeling a surge of boldness and curiosity. She looked the man in the eyes and said, "Bigger."
To her amazement, she saw the man's bulge start to grow as he let out a low moan of pleasure. She couldn't believe what was happening, but at the same time, she couldn't deny the rush of excitement she felt.
"Keep going," the man whispered, his eyes closed in pleasure. "How big do you want me to get?"
The woman hesitated for a moment, then said, "Bigger."
As the man grew bigger and bigger, the woman couldn't help but feel a sense of power and control. She had never experienced anything like this before, and she found herself getting more and more turned on by the idea of making the man do her bidding. The end

Continue the story as he warns her that if he makes him grow then it will also make her grow as well and asked if she could handle having bigger breasts, hips, and booty

!
As the woman continued to make the man grow bigger, she noticed that he was starting to look a little strained. He breathed heavily and sweat beaded on his brow, and she realized that the process of getting bigger was taking a physical toll on him.
"Are you okay?" she asked, feeling a little concerned.
The man nodded, but then he hesitated and said, "There's something I have to tell you. If you keep making me grow, it will also affect you. You'll start to grow bigger too."
The woman's eyes widened with surprise. "What do you mean?" she asked.
"It means that if you make me bigger, your breasts, hips, and booty will also get bigger," the man explained. "It's part of the process. Are you sure you're ready for that?"
The woman felt a mix of fear and excitement as she considered the man's words. She had always been a little self-conscious about her body, and the thought of getting bigger was a little intimidating. At the same time, though, she couldn't deny the rush of desire she felt at the thought of having a more curvaceous figure.
"I-I don't know," she stuttered, feeling a little overwhelmed. "I've never done anything like this before. I don't know if I can handle it."
The man smiled and took her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "It's okay," he said. "We can stop anytime you want. It's your choice. Just let me know what you want, and I'll do my best to give it to you."
The woman looked into the man's eyes and saw the sincerity and desire there. She took a deep breath and said, "I want to try. I want to see how big I can get."
The man grinned and said, "Okay then. Let's see how big we can go." The end

Continue the story as she turned sideways to show the man her profile and put her hands up to her chest and asked him as she moved her hands away from her body how big he wanted her

As the woman made the decision to keep going, she felt a surge of excitement and nervousness. She turned sideways to show the man her profile and put her hands up to her chest, feeling a little self-conscious but also proud of her growing curves.

"How big do you want me to be?" she asked, looking at the man with a mix of curiosity and vulnerability.

The man looked at her with a mix of desire and admiration. "I want you to be as big as you want to be," he said, his voice low and husky. "I want you to be comfortable and happy with your body, no matter what size it is. I'll support you, no matter what."

The woman felt a warmth spread through her chest at the man's words. She had never had someone be so supportive and understanding of her body, and it meant a lot to her.

She moved her hands away from her body and smiled at the man, feeling more confident and self-assured than she ever had before.

"I think I'm ready to go big," she said, her voice filled with determination. "Let's see how big we can get."

The man grinned and took her hand, and together they set off on a journey of self-discovery and growth. The end

!
Just as when she said the word bigger it would make him grow it was now his turn to do the same to her and he begin to say the word over and over as she moaned and smiled

As the woman and the man stood there, hand in hand, they both felt a sense of excitement and possibility. They had come a long way in a short amount of time, and they both felt a strong connection and attraction to each other.

The man smiled at the woman and said, "It's my turn now. I'm going to make you grow just like you made me grow."

The woman's eyes widened with surprise and a hint of fear. She wasn't sure if she was ready for this, but at the same time, she couldn't deny the rush of desire she felt at the thought of getting bigger.

"Okay," she said, her voice trembling slightly. "I'm ready."

The man nodded and began to say the word "bigger" over and over, his voice low and intense. As he spoke, the woman felt a tingling sensation spread through her body, and she gasped as she felt herself starting to grow.

She looked down at her hands and saw them getting bigger and more muscular, and she felt a sense of awe and amazement wash over her. She looked up at the man and saw the look of pride and satisfaction on his face, and she couldn't help but smile and moan with pleasure.

As they stood there, growing bigger and stronger together, the woman and the man knew that they had found something special and rare. They had found a connection that went beyond words, and they knew that they would be together forever. The end

!
She said wait a minute and said for him to stop as only her breasts hips and booty were supposed to grow bigger and not other parts like her hand so he stopped and returned her to normal and they started again as she winked and he said the word bigger and only her desired parts grew

As the woman felt herself growing bigger, she suddenly realized that something wasn't quite right. She looked down at her hands and saw that they were getting bigger and more muscular, and she panicked.

"Wait a minute," she said, her voice filled with concern. "I thought we agreed that only my breasts, hips, and booty were supposed to get bigger. Why are my hands growing too?"

The man looked at her with a mixture of surprise and confusion. "I don't know," he said, his brow furrowed. "I thought that's what you wanted. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

The woman sighed and placed a reassuring hand on the man's arm. "It's okay," she said, trying to calm him down. "I just want to make sure that we're on the same page. Can you stop the process and return me to normal?"

The man nodded and focused his energy on reversing the growth process. As he spoke the word "smaller," the woman felt a tingling sensation wash over her body, and she watched as her hands and other body parts returned to their normal size.

Once they were back to normal, the woman smiled and winked at the man. "Okay, let's try this again," she said, feeling a renewed sense of excitement and anticipation. "This time, just make my breasts, hips, and booty grow bigger. I'm ready to go big."

The man grinned and said, "Okay then. Here we go."

He began to speak the word "bigger" over and over, and the woman felt a tingling sensation spread through her body. She gasped as she felt her breasts, hips, and booty start to grow, and she couldn't help but smile and moan with pleasure.

As they stood there, growing bigger and stronger together, the woman and the man knew that they had found something special and rare. They had found a connection that went beyond words, and they knew that they would be together forever. The end
n3tr111p is offline   Reply With Quote