free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Mashiroyuh KoF Midnight bliss.
View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2008   #1
Grayfield
Lurker

Mashiroyuh KoF Midnight bliss.

So anyway I did a translation for the two KoF midnight bliss image/story thingies over at Mashiroyuh's (http://white.ap.teacup.com/mashiroyuh/) and I thought you guys would enjoy.

First up is Geese Howard:

D: You're Geese, yes?
G: What's this? Did Halloween come early this year?
D: I hear you're the emperor of Southtown.
G: That I am.
D: Then I'm in thee right place. Midnight Bliss!
G: Uwa- Wh- Whaat? This is...

D: Hahahaha, this is lovely!
G: This is... What's going on?
D: Shall we have some fun tonight... Miss Howard...
G: St.. Stop it... Don't come near me!

D: Hahaha... How is it? How does it feel to have a female boddy wrapped up in a bunnygirl costume while your subordinates watch you?
G: Just... kill me. Just kill me already!

Minions: L- Lord Geese!
D: Hahaha... How is it? Are you embarrased? Do you think they will show the same respect to their emperor when he's a golden bunny? Here!
G: ...Ah!
The sensitive and stimulated enslaved body of their emperor was presented... as a voluptuous bunnygirl. It was a severe mental blow to his subordinates.
G: D- Don't look. All of you... Don't look... Please...
D: Don't worry. Soon they will all be in the same position as you.
G: You can't mean.. Stop it!
Soon after that, Dimitri had caused the hall to be filled with cowardly girlish screams.

Aaaaand Terry Bogard.

T: Hmph, so this is Southtown?
D: Are you Terry (Bogard)?
T: W-who the hell are you? Ain't it a bit early for halloween?
D: All humans ask that very same thing... but nevermind. Would you like to meet Geese Howard?
T: ... Which circus did you escape from? How do you know Geese and me?
D: It doesn't matter. Do you want to see him?
T: Yeah I wanna see him. That's why I'm not gonna listen to the words of some circus freak. I'll find him myself.
Terry Bogard has been set up.
D: And then you will defeat Geese?
T: ... That's pretty creepy. How do you know all this? Are you the latest detective doing background checks in disguise to uphold the law or something?
D: Unfortunately, the Geese Howard you once knew no longer has such a form any longer.
T: I've heard rumours. That his organisation dissapeared overnight. But I'm not gonna be distracted by such diversionary tactics.He's just pulling the strings from somewhere else now.
D: Hmph. As much as it amuses me to watch you struggle along, I live much longer when compared to you humans so I'm not as patient. Just hurry up and let me show you where he is.
T: It's none of your business! If you don't leave me alone, your circus is gonna have to perform without you for a while!
D: Oh my, breakdown of negotiations. Midnight Bliss!

T: Huh? W-Wha-? What the hell is this?
D: You will forgive me for my schemes. Maybe the sudden change in costume will give you time to consider my offer.
T: T-this can't be! I'm- I'm a girl!

T: Hey, old man! What did you just do?
D: It is much as you can see. I turned you into a woman with my secret 'Midnight Bliss' technique.
T: Hey, hey! This has to be some sort of sleight of hand trick! ...or not. It's not!
D: Anyway, to be blunt that form is not in line with my tastes. So that form is no good. So here we go!
T: Wha- WHAAAAAAA?
Terry then felt a slimming effect as a pressure enveloped his waist and lower back, gave him a pronounced bust, tightly hugged his round hips and his long supple legs became crisscrossed in a network of threads as they were enveloped in tights and shiny red high heels encased his feet to complete the bunnygirl costume.
T: Wha- What the hell is this?
D: Hahaha... I wanted o leave behind a little of your former clothing. Now, come here.
T: N.. Nooooo!

Reflexively starting to run, Terry Bogard was reduced to the behaviours of a mere bunnygirl.
His movements were unconsciously feminine and spontaneously girly, and he began to have tears leak from the corners of his eyes almost unconsciously.
D: Bwahahahaha! I'm looking forward to this!
T: Noooo! Stop it!
Now dressed head to toe in a bunnygirl outfit, as Terry started running through the crowd he couldn't help but call out like a helpless girl in a chase scene.

I hope everyone likes :)

The end of the second Terry one promises a conytinuation, so I'm hoping for some sort of crossover >:)
Grayfield is offline   Reply With Quote