free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - tell me what you all think?
View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2006   #21
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDragon AD
Well, I can definitely tell you put a lot of tim, thought, and effort in to making this character. Believe me, I didn't create my characters in just minutes. Anyway, you definitely got something there. Love to see more o your character soon. Don't stop from there though. Just keep this up and you will be fine. BTW, Prophet Tenebrae is rigth about the energy transfering thing not being original. It has been done but its been one of the good ways for growth. Look at me, I got one of my characters who can transfer energy from a jewel into certain parts of their body while the other just transfer her own energy into her muscles. Basically, we wer ein the same situation. Anyway, I hope you do well on this. I'm also working hard into getting my own webcomic series. I can't draw but I do write stories and create characters. That's why I have a blog where I host my characters and their pics done by different artosts. Most of the work are commissions Check it out:

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/

Go check the "Characters" section for the profiles. They're just their old profiles but I did worked on some new ones for the webcomic idea. I have written a lot of stories so if you need help on writing profiles and such, let me know. Again, good luck on what you are doing and tell me what you think of my characters.

lol actually it did take a couple minutes to do this XD mostly under 30 minutes at best >> and i've seen your characters before remember you asked me to draw you grape? im "bootsy" if you couldnt tell ^^;

as for the profile thing .. i think i may need some help on that concept in the future, and you have very interesting character ^o^/)