free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!
View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2018   #41
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Re: Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingOne View Post
We are not idiots, Merc, nor are we out of place for pointing out just how backwards you are on all this. Rationalizing bad decisions doesn't change that they were bad decisions.

Not an apology in all that defensiveness and excuse-making for misleading customers. Oh, and apparently Merc doesn't know a damn thing about how to mitigate angry customers. Sure knows how to shift the conversation to be about them, though.

Your attitude is disgusting for a producer.
I've done any possible way to mitigate angry customers. You are the only problem here, trying to make me look bad by raging over simple, yet fixable mistakes. No matter how I try, nothing will convince you.

Continue to be one-sided, I don't care. It's one less jerk to deal with out of the hundreds who purchased my works and enjoyed them.

But, I kinda wonder...

Have you ever dealt with angry customers? If so, I'll play a role reversal:

How did you deal with me who won't listen to you, no matter what you say or explain your reason with me, even if you forget to add about the slight delay on a bonus material, that's on an item you sold, until a day later?

Like, all that you said is me telling you. What's your response to it?