free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New studio doing growth clips
View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2020   #3
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: New studio doing growth clips

Hey! Thank you for the kind words! Was checking the c4s stats and saw some clicks were coming from here, so I got curious, lol. On that note, thank you first for giving people the heads up!

"Stumbling" into doing a growth scene is probably the best way to put it, lol. Short backstory, we initially started VERY basic/vanilla four years ago with shooting videos of 4 to 6 scenes per model of them stripping out of their clothes, with only one scene per model being "clothes destruction". That ended up being the most popular of each model's videos, so we ended up solely focusing on just that aspect with each model from that point onward.

What's funny is I was already a fan of growth scenes before I ever filmed anything for DD… not sure why it took me four years to try one, lol! Definitely the most time consuming both in filming and post production… but in just the first couple of days it was already our best selling clip! So yeah… definitely hoping to film more next year!

I'm actually flattered by the comments about the shoe burst, as that shot initially didn't look great, lol. I actually briefly animated 4 frames at the beginning of each shot to make it look like it was ripping since they looked VERY pre-cut in the raw footage! I might need to post raw green screen shots, lol. Also, outtakes won't be a common thing... I was a bit concerned that we didn't reach my usual goal of 8 to 10 min, but figured with how naked Sugargirlmodel ("SGM") is in most of the outtakes, I could probably get away with it this one time… plus SGM is painfully adorkable 😉 That nerdy cackle SGM makes warms my heart! They also have what I've jokingly called "stealth boobs" that they can hide under a top very well, but once they're topless, DDDs for all to see.

That said, I actually *shrunk* the boobs when the bra first explodes, and then reversed the effect to make them look like they're growing. For the shot where they're growing under the top, I cut slits in the back of the shirt and had an ace bandage being loosened while also pulling on the shirt itself.

Admittedly the next scene we already shot back in October *is* another standard clothes destruction scene (Christmas themed to take advantage of C4S's current promo), but SGM already knows how well the growth scene went and I've already been chatting with some past models about shooting growth scenes next year.

Overall, I've learned what worked and what didn't on this first one, and *really* want to shoot more! Hopefully next year will be a bit more normal than this one and I can bug all of my model friends again to shoot growth scenes!
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote