free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - リトルゆみこちゃん (Little Yakumo Chan)
View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2007   #22
Shard

Package came in today... 20 mins before I had to go to work @.@. Gotta say EMS is crazy fast, only 3 days shipping. I took a quick glance through the book and I think this is a win/lose investment. The artwork isn't as high a quality as Hando Herudo, and for you process fans from what I've seen there isn't really that much process either. It dose however feature her getting violated by various large objects, and of course as a Japanese school girl every man in her school (Student's, Teachers, and I think one squid...). So allot of rape scenes, and what have you.

The good news is the book has a lot of content for DG, BE, MB(multi-breast), and I think a little GTS. SW is the main them but this is more of a I have my cloths on big, then I'm like 5 inches tall getting violated theme. I probably wouldn't recommend a purchase of this book unless you like that sort of thing or at least not for the $40 dollars it will cost you to order and ship.

I'll take a closer look at the book tonight when I get off shift, maybe find a diamond in the rough as they say. I guess besides that I'll post some of the content else where, and the moderators can play by ear as to what they like and what is just to... graphic. As a side note the manga is unedited so things aren't blacked out... For better or for worse at least.

I'll probably post my finds tonight around 12p.m. to 1 a.m mountain time. On a lighter note, I now know a few guys in japan, and I'm gonna see if we can dig up some more work done by the artist who did Hando Herudo. For now enjoy a higher res scan of the cover... probably the only scene in which she's shrunken out of her cloths.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LYCSW000.jpg (222.3 KB, 402 views)

Last edited by Shard; 02-24-2007 at 11:42 AM.