free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)
View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2016   #3
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)

I haven't gotten a chance to actually read the comic yet, but I can already see a problem. You've labeled it as artwork by pepper pair on the forums yet on the comic it's labeled as Palcomix. You probably used one or the other for color I'm guessing lol. When I get the chance, I'll grab the comic and check it over. Kind of disappointed it's not a sequel though. Instead just being a reboot of the original Big Splash. Don't know how I would have done it differently, maybe make it completely different girls or something.

----edit after reading----

SO there are 4 panels of age regression and 3 of age progression. Like 5 or 6 panels of SW and 2 GTS. I don't count the Male SW. it's not BAD, but I think I would have liked more panels of age progression/age regression but that's also my thing lol. This diffidently seems more geared towards SW/GTS again like some of the more recent comics from Dream tales. There is some interesting role reversal by the end and I didn't see to many issues with the artwork. (No nipple girls! They are apparently prone to shrinking, don't feed after midnight). Though story wise, I kind of found issue that the girls didn't notice sooner they had been shrinking/regressing. There is even a comical seen of Megan posing "sexily" while she's regressed. At that point, I'm slowly tilting my head. There's even a point where there bikinis are falling off and they are considerably younger looking yet neither of them notice they're getting younger.

I also noticed I had to read the entire comic to figure out which one was Megan. Since the sisters usually call each other "big sister" and "little sister" or Megan will just refer to Kristin as Kristin. But no one really refers to Megan as Megan and her friend's name is only spoken twice in the entire comic. We also only know one of the men's names, Mike, but not which one. So story telling in this one is a little sub par in my opinion. The artwork is excellent though, (unless we refer to no nipple girls again, lol).

Quick side note, when I posted this previously. I mentioned I would have done different girls. Looks like that is indeed what happened. So it's still a reboot of the original story with some changes, (as we also get Male SW). We don't get the funny scene at the end of the first one though, with the sneeze at the end lol. Also looks like it's Pepper Pair that did the artwork and coloring, just the preview image lists the wrong artist. Probably just a slight oversite

Last edited by godleydemon; 03-25-2016 at 12:15 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote