free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)
View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2016   #6
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post

----edit after reading----

I didn't see to many issues with the artwork. (No nipple girls! They are apparently prone to shrinking, don't feed after midnight).
There's also a point where the girls leave their bikini on the shores and the boys take it, yet when the young girls come out they're "clothed" in the bikini. It seems like a quick censorship job here and it's the only thing that felt out of place in this story.

Though I agree with all Godley said... though I was curious why their eyesight got worse as they regressed/got smaller and kristin's got better. It's never really explained. I just assumed as Kristin became a giant her eyes were able to see "nearer" because she was bigger.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote