free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)
View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2016   #12
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
This was intentional, that in addition to getting bigger sexier, stronger, Kristen also gets better eyesight - and her big sister Megan (who teases her about it) gets worse eyesight as she regress.

It's just one more small humiliation and handicap for Megan. Did no one else enjoy this? I liked it (obviously because I put it in there).
I think it was more of, "no one understood why". The only thing I think I could come up with is that they both had glasses when they were younger. Kristen is slightly easier to understand as her eyes got bigger. Correcting her eyesight just due to larger eyes. The way Megan and Tara act though in the beginning suggests they never needed glasses, so why would they need them when they regressed. When thinking of a story, I think the best thing to do is create a story around a character profile. If they needed glasses, there should be a reason. Even if it's not laid out in black and white, there should at least be mention of a reason. Kristen also acting like she does is mildly hilarious, but I think I preferred the original where she did show a bit of concern about what was going on. Her personality shouldn't change completely and do a 180, just because she got bigger.

So I guess what everyone is saying is that, the story just wasn't up to par at all. There are so many holes in the actual story and characters that it kind of makes us scratch our heads. Much to the chagrin of some people, a lot of us will come back to these comics/fetish pages for some entertainment. IE just to read them. When we do that, we find the inconsistencies rather glaring in the story and it puts us off of our game. So finding them so fast, just imagine what we'd end up finding in the future when we come back to them and read them for the sheer pleasure of reading them.

Hopefully you take some of our advice and improve on a lot of things. None of us are trying to be mean, just try and offer some constructive criticism. To try and help you out, we really do love some of the earlier works of Dreamtales and want to help get you back to that point. Even a good story can trump some shotty artwork. But as people who collect and read these, (yes I actually collect these as strange as it sounds). We look at both story, artwork, originality, character design and panel inconsistencies. This helps us judge the quality and the possible future value as reading material to us.

Like I always suggest a first Dreamtales comic as "Squirt", it's one of my favorites. As the story, as simple as it was, was pretty tight. The artwork is great for an earlier work and it's cheap to see what kind of material to expect. Unfortunately I don't think you offer it anymore on the website. Because of that, I do show people some of the panels from my own copy.