free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake
View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2017   #23
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
She was given the growth pill...but it looks too big for her even fit in her mouth, and has to learn to adapt to her new size, cause her internet fandom is bringing her the budget she needs to survive the living.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Interesting concept of it being pernamemt. You could even have a sequel that explores the perils of long term shrinking (ie a possibly straying husband who misses the touch of a full grown woman, Pat missing the freedom of her old life, etc)
Yes this permanent shrinking is interesting, but I have problems with permanent shrinking. I would rather see the husband and wife struggle with her at doll size, and ultimately stay together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbh View Post
The one scene I would want to see done is the Doll scene, where she falls a sleep in the lap of the guy Doll and wakes up the next morning about half it's size. That's my favorite scene in that movie
Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
Yes, yes, YES! Actually, the whole sequence from the dinner scene where she gets doused with champagne (I really like the doll dress she wears there, but it's mostly hidden by her little table), and the scene where she has to climb the bed (gotta love a SW climbing everyday things, but in our imagined remake with Charlize, she should be wearing slinkier lingerie), and then to that dollhouse scene. Going to bed around 12" tall and waking up 6" would be horrifying. I wish the had shown us just a little bit more after she woke up--like a squeaky blood-curdling scream.
I was thinking about this doll scene too in my last post. Since you both like it how about changing the doll to be anatomically correct? As it would be the right size for her. Even if the husband still took care of her sexually, she would still miss having normal sex. So it could be a sex doll for her.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote