The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf
View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2018   #44
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcislandguy View Post
The internet has created this level of shameless self enrichment, without having to face the people you have essentially borrowed money and there is no legal or moral penalty for screwing other people over.
Missa was the last person to actually do this with any degree of success, guys would pay money to her for her vids as she was an actual woman because you could see she had a pussy in her videos, basically any other "female" in the tf community that dosn't do video's is a guy, either in a female online persona, or transgender in life and most people know this nowadays and most guys are not into that, nothing wrong with being like that but its not what a lot of people want
The internet isn’t a boy’s only zone. Just because some women don’t show you their pussies doesn’t mean they have a dick. Women know how the internet works and our sexuality is about as flexible as most guys out there. Just because you’re not as flexible doesn’t mean you gotta put me down just because I’m not showing my tits and pussy to you. Especially when it might compromise my personal life or my job or worse my family. No one has to prove a God damn thing to you. If you can’t handle this kinda thing then maybe a kinky fetish site isn’t for you. Take your bullshit outta here and either contribute or stop whining about the whiners who may have more in common with you than you might think.

EDIT: Sorry bcislandguy... You kinda pissed me off. I won’t delete my rant. But I really wish you wouldn’t let your personal experiences or perceptions of the internet make you think that only real women have to show their pussies to be real. It’s just bullshit.

Last edited by ~Circe~; 01-10-2018 at 12:58 AM.
~Circe~ is offline   Reply With Quote