free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Small Fortune - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2018   #42
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Re: Small Fortune - Shrink Fan Comics

The story continues like the beginning of the first comic.
The cat burglar is literally in the hand of her unknown giant captor.

While being on her new owner’s mercy, Kelly tries to reimagining the events how she got into this mess.
Like in “whodunnit”, the reader gets another round to figure out who the Kelly’s mysterious captor might be.

Like a cat cannot stop chasing mice, Kelly can’t resist to keep on stealing from her high-society friends.
However, since her last raid in this comic, something went wrong with her shrinking powers and Kelly shrinks at the worst time against her will.

The one responsible for the artworks the same artist like in chapter 1.
Not only does it keep the quality of work on the same level as in the previous chapter, the artist did a great job with the colors and the shrink-out-of-clothes sequences.
Especially about Kelly’s embarrassed face expressions.
All these details and the scenes are so well done, that it cannot help but to feel sorry for Kelly, but on the same time feeling aroused at the same time.

Unfortunately, this comic does not reveal all of its secrets and so we have to wait for chapter three.
Is it still worth reading it?
Definitely! If you like wonderful artwork, an intriguing story and well written characters, then this comic will give you a great time.
I’m sure I’ve discovered some hints about the mysterious captor, but no spoilers.

I hope we don’t have to wait another year to see the next chapter of this series.
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote