free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Some chick who does inflation or something.
View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2012   #17
DiablosMX
Leecher

Cool Re: Some chick who does inflation or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist88 View Post
I don't buy that.
She moves her hands over her stomach several times in multiple videos. If she was using a fish-eye lens/filter, we would see her hands or the area around her hands become visually distorted.

Unless she happens to be or knows someone who is an insanely talented video editor.

But I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'll gladly take her vids whenever she posts them.
She's also positioned herself and the camera, so she can "move" to make it look bigger. When she does it a second time but stands still in that video, you notice she doesn't get all that big. Huge, yes, but not as big as it may appear. There's also the very real likelihood she sucks in her gut when she starts at the beginning for a more dramatic effect (due to her weight). It's a great entertaining trick, really, and it seems to work quite well.

As for the filter, it takes some practice, but she's minimized some of the dramatic effects on her hands. Watching closely, you can see her fingers elongate at certain points, or her hand slightly widens. She knows what she's doing, it seems to me, and makes it look more real than an amateur.

Last edited by DiablosMX; 01-03-2012 at 01:48 PM.
DiablosMX is offline   Reply With Quote