free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.
View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2017   #80
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
No need to apologize . I am really concerned about how difficult it is to make something half decent in that matter, and some stuff is beyond our possibilities. Anyway, I'd kill to see you transformed into a werewolf beast...
Someone in the female werewolf thread said something insightful. In order for a mask to work, it needs to look like me. I imagine that kind of sculpture is really difficult to make. The artist who is making the ears is very skilled, but he's also very young. We're essentially buying him the tools so he can learn as he goes. Maybe he could do a mask like that, maybe I'd need to find someone else, bUT either way you're making an opportunity to try.

You guys have no idea how much you're helping. You're not just buying props for me to wear. You're helping a young artist get ahead.

Also-- to whoever donated $3-- I wanted to thank you specifically and publically. A lot of this is possible because a few people donated $50 or more. However, I'd love to see more people donate small amounts because there are a suprising number of lurkers out there. Whoever you are, message me, and I'll send you something.

Last edited by CantSaySeeSaw; 12-17-2017 at 08:08 AM.
CantSaySeeSaw is offline   Reply With Quote