Thread: Missa - TF
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2013   #12
Coal
Process Fan

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

I had to laugh at the "lamewolf." I have a question for you (and anyone who is reading this): would this wolf scenario be just as sexy without make-up, and hair? I see a lot of beautiful women transforming into werewolf with just acting alone. When I watch the video back, I wonder if it would be 'sexier' to leave out the make-up and hair growth? I think I might want to try both BUT if you and the kind men on this board crave make-up, hair growth, etc..then that is what I will give you.
Make up and effects are good, but there doesn't need to be a lot. Subtler changes are often better. Someone just acting isn't quite the same because nothing is really happening. Subtle, not cheesy make up helps put the audience into a "this is whats happening" mind set. It can move the audience from A (say..fangs) to B (skin/fur) to C (Tail, it could be anything). At the end you've got ABC, the end result it builds towards. Without that we're just taking the actor/actress's word for it, which can be good but can only do so much.
Coal is offline   Reply With Quote