free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Miracle Bust Girls
View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2006   #21
ClosetPervert89
Founder of the BI Fetish

Smile Yay! Sutibaru-sensei's not angry!

Of course you're a sensei. I call everyone who's accomplished much more than me or have much more skill than me or I respect greatly with the Japanese title "sensei". I refer to a few people as sensei.

Mia Ikumi-sensei
Yumi Tsukirino-sensei
Rumiko Takahashi-sensei
Eiichiro Oda-sensei
Young Wang-sensei
ZaronX-sensei
Ixax-sensei
Sutibaru-sensei

I'm sure there are a few others, but I have a very poor memory, and I'd have to spend half an hour just sitting there and thinking in order to name them all.

The first four people there are actually very famous and well-known people in the offline world and online world. Young Wang-sensei is someone I've actually met online, but never really talked with. I do respect his work a lot, though. The following two people are two people I know quite well online. I usually shorten their names to "Zar-sensei" and "Ixxy-sensei". And EVERYONE knows who Sutibaru-sensei is!

A cookie if you can figure out who half the people up there are. The first four should be found with a simple Google search, and Young Wang-sensei might be a bit difficult to find. ZaronX-sensei will be even more difficult to find, as he's not too well-known and doesn't have many supporters.

However, I'll just tell you that Ixax-sensei is someone I know on GaiaOnline. She's one of the few people I can actually have an intelligent conversation with and not worry about her getting mad about something stupid that I say. In fact, she's actually a mother, which would explain her great patience. She also owns the Hidden Retreat and Guppy Sanctuary Guild on GaiaOnline, which is like a small retreat from the lightning-speed of GaiaOnline where people can write stories, poems, and drink tea.

(in response to Lone_Drifter)
I'm actually overly-honest. My honesty tends to get me into trouble. I barely made it through my practice job interview at school because I had trouble bending the truth to hide my defects to the teacher giving me the fake job interview. ^_^;
But, thank you for the compliment. I believe honesty is very important to have. ^_^

I'm also very talkative at times, as you can tell by my long posts where I chatter on about nothing. Heh heh... heeeeeh... I need a life, man.

If I talk too much, just tell me and I'll try and keep my posts short and not share too much. I'm a bit of a sharer... ^_^;
Girls losing their clothing during a battle or fight
Girls being stranded naked in public
Shrinking (with nudity)