free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5
View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2019   #5
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5

"Okay everybody! I got everything set up for us to play another round. Let's kick things off. Hey, wait. Prof Sai, what's that in your--OH GOD! I forgot she had that! No, DON'T!"

Prof Sai held a small remote with a big red button on it. As soon as she pressed it, it exploded with waves of glowing light that bathed the room. ArcaneBEFan, and everyone else in the room, was struck by a massive burst of shrinking radiation.

ArcaneBEFan squinted her eyes shut and flinched away from the burst. She shivered and hugged herself, trying not to moan at the erotic stimulation of her body pulling inward. She shivered and steadied herself on the table beside her. The straps on her tank top slipped and fell down her arms. She dropped into the chair behind her, knees squeezed around the seat. Alisa moaned and bit her lip to silence herself. Her feet curled, shoes falling off as she shrank smaller and smaller. In moments her legs dangled off the edge of the chair, her clothes pooled around in her lap. "Ohhh fuck," she blushed. "SAI! How could you?! My game..." She stood up, her clothes dropped around her feet. She stared up at the table, already far out of reach. When her shrinking finally stopped, she stood at a fewer than 7 inches tall.

ArcaneBEFan held her shrink ray, noticing it had shrunk along with her... but it looked wrong. She jiggled it, and it sparked and fizzled. "Shit..." She pointed it at Prof Sai and fired. "You overheated the shrink rays! They BARELY WORK!"

Big Red Button
Current charge: 234
FIRED!
234 charges / 13 targets = 18 zaps per person

Everyone in the room finds themselves shrunk to 10% of their original height, sitting in a pile of their own clothes. Their shrink rays came down with them. Sparking, malfunctioning, and barely working.

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 04-08-2019 at 01:01 AM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote