free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Amahain's Stories
View Single Post
Unread 08-25-2010   #48
Amahain
Process Master

Re: Amahain's Stories

Update!

I know, I write at a pace that's best measured within a geological time scale. Still, better late than never.

I've edited the first post of this thread in order to add four new stories. I know that people have preferences when it comes to TFs in terms of species, sexual content, and other details, so I'll just summarize the stories here:

1. Inanna's Demons, chapters 5 and 6: Sexually explicit story involving satyress and insect-demon transformations. Contains lesbians.

2. Legacy of the Shadow Dragons: Sexually explicit story involving dragon tfs, evil conversion, and lesbians.

3. What Comes in the Dark: Sexually explicit story with alien TFs. Just as a warning, there's a bit of skin rippage in this. Also, the aliens are all lesbians.

4. The Beast of Birchwood: This is a bit different from my usual fare. No evil conversions, no permanent transformations into man-eating monsters; just a wholesome upbeat story with a strong Christian message and... just kidding about that last bit - lesbian werewolves FTW!

(Yes, I can write stories that don't involve lesbians. I just don't want to.)
Amahain is offline   Reply With Quote