free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - "Mary Murderer" upload date?
View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2018   #11
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Re: "Mary Murderer" upload date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarlene View Post
There's unfortunately a gap in what Archive.org captured but I don't see you listed on that site in 2001. Would 2002-2003 narrow it down?

https://web.archive.org/web/20011213...usartists.html
Hm. "TGAliens" was uploaded/created on 12/2001. Good enough for me.

"TGAliens" was actually my very first animation--and I forgot about it until now. I remember now how unbelievably terrible it was. I used a voice line from Star Trek 4. Slightly edited, I had Kirk say, "I've come back in time to bring [you] with me in an attempt to repopulate the species." Then I ran that clumsily edited voice line through a very bad audio filter that I thought sounded like an alien speaking, but just succeeded in sounding almost unintelligble. Then I had the "voice" come from a cube with a torus attached to it (It's a speaker, okay?!), and a figure that barely moved turned from (ahem) "male" to (ahem-hem) "female".

It was worse than horrible.

But it was my first attempt. And it does answer the question I wanted to know: 12/2001 was when I first uploaded something TG related to the Internet. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMako View Post
Ahhh... this brings back a lot of memories
You inspired me way back then and you continue to inspire me today, MsMako! Thank you!

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?

Last edited by danielsangeo; 11-17-2018 at 12:14 AM.
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote