The Process Forum - View Single Post - "Just a Few Inches" now available
View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2015   #2
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: "Just a Few Inches" now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
Hey everyone! I just released my Young Adult novel Just a Few Inches in eBook and paperback formats. Note that this is a Young Adult book--so no graphic content whatsoever. The story deals with issues of body image, self-esteem, and teenage relationships. I'm very proud of the final product, and honestly, seeing this story in print after living with it for twenty years (give or take a few) has been a dream come true.

I published it under a new pen name to keep it separate from my other works and to hopefully make it more marketable to my target audience--teenage girls. Let's see if it works. Fingers crossed that it will be a best-seller and Hollywood will come knocking at my door.

It's available at
Amazon
Apple
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Smashwords
I'm buying it on the strength of Short Time, Sir. I'll drop a review when I finish it later this week.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote