free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Love A (DTG sequence)
View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2006   #13
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaigamer
But it always seems so very rare , even on the official futa boards you can only find a wearth of unnapealing tranny hentai.The whole motto of this website- the process involved, is the more appealing part of these comics- often all you get even in a manga with a transformation sequence like this is 1 maybe 2 panels where a dick pops out like that scene in bible black.

Also, I wonder , am I alone in thinking Futa should kind of have it's own seperate forum here ? TG always struck me as straight up girls becoming boys or boys becoming girls kind of a thing. Futa/dickgirl stuff is similar I suppose but I'm sure a number of people like seeing MTF but not futa.

Or, like the main process site, we could classify futa as etc. and post it there ? Just a thought, dunno if it'd negativly affect bandwidth issues or what.
Futa does not belong on the process forum. But DTG (Dickgirl Transgender) or FTG (Futa Transgender) where a normal girl's gender is changed into that of a dickgirl's.

So no. Straight futa does not feature any process of the transformation of the human body. Therefore it does not belong on the process.

Last edited by Sutibaru; 04-01-2006 at 08:46 AM.
Sutibaru is offline   Reply With Quote