free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Changing Times Transformation Podcast
View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2013   #1
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Changing Times Transformation Podcast

The initial podcast by Angrboda sparked a lot of attention and interest so we felt it would be ideal for another to be had, even if it wasn't hosted by Angrboda herself.

I have volunteered myself to host such podcast, and while I'm not a popularized art legend in the tf community, nor am I an established writer, I have observed the tf community and have seen how it has changed, how the attitudes change, what the outlook is, and the direction it is going. So with this in mind, I plan to invite several artists, writers, and tf contributors alike to speak their mind on the issue. This would in turn allow us, as a tf community, to understand how we feel about each other, what could be done to make it better, as well as the beneficial and positive things that have come to light in its evolution.

But though I am fairly excited to undertake such a large and public leap in bringing the social tf community together, I would first like to know if the interest for such podcasts would be favored. As it is time consuming (for the artists, writers, and others mostly) to take an hour or so to speak about debatable topics within the community itself. So obviously it needs to be worth it for those who are willing to contribute their time.

So I'd like all of your opinions on the topic, as you all are really the deciding factor of whether I should get this going or not. I have a couple people that are posting on fa of this topic as well, and one person has contacted cayoosh (transfur) in asking his favor of supporting the podcast.

Any feedback is appreciated.

-------------------------------------

EDIT:

All episodes are now hosted on www.changingtimes.podbean.com

Changing Times Podcast

Last edited by Shadow_Dragon; 01-21-2016 at 10:55 PM.
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote