The Process Forum - View Single Post - Changing Times Transformation Podcast
View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2013   #8
hexen
Amateur writer

Re: TF Podcast alternate from "The Test Chamber"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon View Post
Well "coincidentally" I feel a bit insulted now that I see angrboda has posted the next episode of her podcast with even replying to my email. Seems to be a sort of trend going on with the tf community it seems from the people I talk to. You try to be kind and respectful and people in return just stand you up and blow you off. Oh well...

In other matters, even if she does continuebher podcasts I may just do my own anyway while keeping to my word in making it more of a community thing rather than just random life stories. If the interest is there of course.
I think it shouldn't be done with that mindset of "Angrboda doesn't talk to me, I'll show her!" though. I'm sure Angrboda is a busy lady that juggles a lot of stuff on her schedule already so she might not have the time to check the thousands of messages she gets, that is what it seems at least. Now I'd say the idea can be solid but the guests should have interesting personalities as well as being relevant to the community and such people are hard to come by.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote