free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2021   #41
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopengy View Post
Hey there! I thought I would drop in and offer a little review of my own.

First of all, I loved this clip! So any criticism is really nitpicking and not major.

Secondly, I thought Canary was perfect in this clip. Super attractive, good actress, the total package when it comes to these kind of clips. I really can't wait to see more of her!

Third, the growth scenes were excellent. Multiple angles, interesting shots, not too slow and not too fast, and not copies of each other. The first one especially was really erotic! The quickening heartbeats and Canary's convincing performance really made it stand out. I think the way you filmed the stockings stretching out might be the best way I've ever seen that done. Her blouse popping apart was the only weak spot as it didn't look tight as it did in previous shots and it kind of looked like she was pulling it apart out of frame.

I also liked how she started to grow while talking about something else and didn't realize it for a moment. Though the repeated dialogue at the beginning of the second and third growth scenes stood out a bit.

I found it a bit odd that she seemed kind of chill about the first growth but then increasingly agitated about the other two. I would have thought if the growth was making her more aggressive than it would be the opposite, initially freaked out but then liking it the larger she got. Some of the quips also stood out as unnecessary, but that's super subjective.

I mentioned it before but the camera work and framing was so, so good in this. I loved the pearls bouncing, the clothing destruction speeding up with Canary's moans, and upward angled shots. Also the slow motion fall at the end and the pan over of the knocked out Canary? Cherries on top of the sundae. The last shot may have pushed me from "Wow" to "Wow!"

Once again, absolutely loved it! I know you're going to take a well deserved break after this but I can't wait for the next one!
Thank you for the feedback/critique! So if all goes well, Canary will be returning in the future... the response to her has been monumental!

So admittedly, we had some trouble with the shirt buttons, especially since I didn't have the aide of filming it in front of a blue or green screen where I could've been hiding with same colored gloves, lol. One of my "learning through experience" moments, lol. The uphill battle of trying to have more of the scene be practical. Also, I don't know if the outfit was haunted, but it put up a fight with ripping! I need to find techniques to weaken fabric, lol.

To be fair, with the first growth, she's sort of oblivious since she's basically building up to an orgasm and thinks it's just a new feeling, "coming to" once it's over to finally realize there's a reason she feels different, lol.

Glad you liked the fainting/fainted shots! So funny enough, for the two shots of her falling, I actually busted out with an air mattress, threw the bottom of the blue screen over it, and hoped for the best, LOL. Even the final shot was on the mattress, shot in 4K, but since it was mastered in 1080p, I was able to digitally pan the shot rather than trying to animate a background separately from the blue screen footage. Granted, if I get skilled enough, I might start putting markers on the screen if I plan to move the camera... I definitely need a bigger "studio space" than I currently have though, LOL! Some shots the filming was so tight I needed to manually mask any parts of Canary (head, hands, etc) that might've gone past the screen. The shot of her kicking the tank, for example, her head went WELL past the top of the screen, especially that angle.

I feel like my next one won't be as epic, but it'll still be tit-tastic, lol. Thank you again!
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote