free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2021   #44
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
I would frankly be happy to see the return of Canary -or- SGM. They both look great busting out of clothes and they both brought some energy and fun to the clips.

Anyway, yeah, this one was very sexy. I have nothing to add to previous comments - I've got the same high praise and the same minor nitpicks. lol

Eagerly looking forward to whatever you come up with next!
Thank you for the kind words! You'll definitely be seeing Sugargirlmodel again soon Got plans for Canary too, but more filming required, lol. Meanwhile, my hamster wheel of a brain is coming up with a concept for both SGM and Canary together... hopefully by summer! I hope to bring in some new models too so I'm not just bouncing back and forth between the two of them, but gotta see who's available and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super86now View Post
I just brought your clip and IT WAS WORTH IT!! Awesome orgasmic GTS growth clip!! I hope you could make more clips like that in the future. I would love to buy it.
I would definitely love to do more like that! Granted, each model has their own "will dos and won't dos", but Canary was game for everything so far
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote