free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2012   #56
baxter1327
Process Fan

Re: TMC Werewolf?

I have to say I'm with Rei-Lin on this one. Gender flip the roles in The Howling, stick the camera in the POV of the Dee Wallace (watcher) part and that would be perfection for me.

If any of you have ever bedded a properly fun woman then you know they already have some pretty animalistic qualities going on beneath the surface. Sure, they may be all prim and proper at work, and may even be reluctant to kiss or make out; but there's that point where a switch is flipped and they go all crazy and you see that feral side take over. And they enjoy every damned minute of it. THAT'S the part I'd like to see expounded upon:

Going from normal (say having a glass of wine together),
to admitting lust ("I've always wanted you"),
to losing control ("Tonight's the full moon, so I can't hide my feelings for you any longer")
to embracing the animal ("I want to show you how I really feel")

And yes, leaving the clothes on to be destroyed in the TF is a big part of that. As we all know a modern civilized woman defines herself by her clothes. Leaving them on as she turns into the Big Bad Wolf means we get to see her, literally and figuratively, come out of her shell.

With all of that said, I'd buy/watch whatever is made. And Cursebearer you are an excellent writer so if you indeed play any part in the script I'm sure it'll be good, even if it is lacking in some way as far as my specific preferences go.

*Edit to add another probably unlikely prospect that I'd LOVE to see Taylor play the part herself. I don't think she's even doing any acting herself anymore, but damn she'd be the perfect person. She's got the look, and that subtle predatory demeanor which would be perfect IMO. Just sayin'.

Last edited by baxter1327; 04-23-2012 at 03:59 PM.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote