free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Mighty Female Muscle Comix
View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2020   #105
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Guys,
I am not accusing any one here of this. But, I just found a site that steals my work and posts it for free online. There is nothing I can do because they host it.

Now I know this might make some people to search out this site.
All I can do is ask that you don't.
All I can say to you is. Sure you might think its free content and harmless.
But, I don't make a profit on every comic, I don't break even on every comic. If you like femuscle content. EACH SALE is important. As that FUNDS the content.

I work a 9-5 job. I am not rich. I do not pocket this money. The artists that work with me. They need the money a lot more than I do.

And if I do not get sales. Then I cannot have the content you all enjoy.
You wouldn't want me to come up to your table while you're eating and take your food and you wouldn't want me to take the money out of your pocket. That is what happens when people post stuff for free.

Please respect that. I spend so many hours of my life writing and working on MFMC and to see someone steal my LIFE's work. It really not only angers me, but it also is crushing and saddens me. Makes me not want to do this anymore.

So please. Do not repost my comics do not upload them elsewhere. And also do not read them on the uploaded sites.
Those sites don't just hurt my site, but also other peoples as well.

If you love this hobby support it.

I know how tight money can be. But, I value each and every sale. And I always try my best to make the best damn comics for you guys. It costs money to get AOS to do covers. It costs money to get Lyman Dally to draw covers and pinups.

If you want to see more interior art by them, well that'll cost even more money. I can only get that money through your support. And you guys have been great. But, its not great seeing something like this.

I give you guys the best I can, and I just ask that you respect my business. So sorry about the rant. But, today just has been a horrible day.
With that said. I hope you understand and I do want to thank you all for the support. If the person/persons who uploaded the stuff happen to read this. Just stop please. It really hurts so many people. Thank you.