free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - A quick tg sketch based on a dream
View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2005   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

A quick tg sketch based on a dream

Greetings again.

Every once in a while I have a neat dream that is basically a cartoon/anime adventure that I'm watching. It's never a series that exists irl, and only once have I every seen more then one 'episode' in these dreams. Had one of these recently where the main male character is helping the main female character to find and kill nightmares. The male character is in the real world and the female is in the dream world. Basically is boiled down to the male character carrying the female one around in his head while going to a school (yeah, not quite making sence, but oh well). Anyways, at one point the female character is attacked by something in the dream world and is forceably merged with the main male character while he is at school. He starts to glow red and a bunch of people surround him as he changes.

I couldn't pass up the chance to sketch that. I didn't really work on most of the sketch that much (I'll be working on it for a little bit, extend it out and whatnot), but I had to get something down on my computer, so here it is. It's not the kind of quality that makes for good entertainment, but I figure I should post it anyways for critique. It's not complete, but it'll do for now as a basic template for what I want.

So, um, enjoy for now at least. I'll work on a more presentable version tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tg1.jpg (70.7 KB, 2186 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote