free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Let's see about shrinking some of our community members!
View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2018   #60
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Let's see about shrinking some of our community members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
I wouldn't mind a few inches off. I'm 5'10" in real life and my fursona is 4', 5' with the ears standing up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Her smallness votes for Janus then! ha
Welp! OhZone's already dropped you by 15% of your height! I did your real life height for now. Would you prefer your fursona gets shrunk? 'Cause I'm 5'10" IRL, but I can be 5'6" here and no one can stop me.

Also, now you have 4 votes to shrink people! Shrinking people gives them more votes to shrink other people. You can see the benefits I'm sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw121212 View Post
What if Arcane doesn't have an antidote?
What? Like I'd have set this whole thing up and let myself get shrunk if I --- oh... Oh. o_o;

Quote:
Arcane looks like you'll also dwindle to an itty bitty not so tiny tittied cutie as well! Would you shrink if this were permanent??
I HOPE SO! I'm trying to catch up with OhZone so we can be room mates.

IRL? Shrinking would be HORRIBLE. Because insects exist. DEMONS AND MONSTERS EVERYWHERE. The existence of insects is not allowed in any of my play. My f-list profile lists "risk of permanence" as one of my top kinks... and it's the fastest way to get me anywhere >_>

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 08-03-2018 at 09:40 PM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote