free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Flu Shots Part Five (Ready 12 16)
View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2016   #16
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Flu Shots Part Three (Ready 7 19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousDave View Post
So do I.

But not because I have any problem with the younger sister. She's a bratty little girl who suddenly got the upper hand and is taking advantage of it. I get that. She definitely doesn't inspire the same hatred in me as king Joffrey did (the game of thrones character saren referenced, in case any of you have been living in a cave )

I'd like the sizes to flip back because the formerly big sister is already prepubescent, so the next step is diapers, which isn't really my cup of tea. Having said that, I know that a lot of people do like that, so I will understand if DT caters to all of his fans.

But maybe they swap back after that?
Well my main purpose for them to swap back in my review, was because the bratty younger sister had gotten to a point to where I really wanted her to get some just rewards against her. She'd pushed her luck so darn far and the older sister didn't seem like she deserved it. So I kind of wanted to see some dynamic there where the older sister got her revenge a little on the younger one and kind of put her in her place. But I want it to be in a very slow regression.

The first comic that showed the regression of the older sister happened at first, WAY to fast. Then we saw slower regression throughout the entire comic series. But that first regression was huge. From like 18 - 20 to like 12 - 14. Then it was like a year a regression after that.