free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Flu Shots Part Five (Ready 12 16)
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2016   #18
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Flu Shots Part Three (Ready 7 19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post

And don't worry, Madison, Zoe and even little brother Michael still have a lot of changes in store. If there are specific things you'd like to see let me know.
On the subject of specific things I took some time to think about this.

I'd kinda like to see The Wrong Sister continued I don't know if it had bad sales or not but that one showed a lot of promise, to me.

I was also wondering, have you ever thought about doing "identical" twins. Like taking the Lauren & Betsy dynamic where they grow up together but they look the same and childhood friends/relatives and potential boyfriends/girlfriends and then one just blossoms, via magic or device or what have you and the other's stuck and they have to deal with the change in their relationship. It seems to me that you could get a lot of interesting narratives out of that kinda story. Flash fowards, flashbacks, asides, things like that.

And I know this is probably not your cup of tea but are we ever going to see any of your characters being Bi or Pansexual? Where they're attracted to more than just the herto option. Just trying to think of dynamics that could help for future stories.

Just my thoughts on things I'd love to see from you in the future. Interested to see what happens in part 4.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote