free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Pixie No More 3 is now available! SW, GTS, BE
View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2014   #8
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Re: Pixie No More 3 is now available! SW, GTS, BE

I meant to post this earlier but its been a busy week.

Not sure where the story seemed off for you guys but here's some spoiler of Pixie No More 3 to try and clear things up:

SPOILER:

Evil Pixie takes advantage of Sir Winky's self doubt and makes Sir Winky grow, then makes him grow to giant crazed troll. Giant crazed troll breaks through wall interrupting the two flirting elves nearby. Female elves come to try and stop Winky Troll. Why does Evil Pixie do this? That answer is in the next issue.

END SPOILER

If anyone has more questions to clear up Pixie 3 please feel free to send a message, I dont want to give away too many spoilers for Pixie 3 in the thread.

The purple hair elf is Ellenora with an O. And some good news, Ellenora is already set to be a recurring character in the series since writing for part 4 and 5 was finished weeks ago.

I've got an amazing Poster being drawn up by the Pixie No More art team featuring all the major(and soon to be major) Pixie No More characters from Chapter 1 (Issue 1-4)! 10+ characters in one cool poster. Chapter 1 ends at Issue 4, because there will be a big shake up in issue 4 that sets up Pixie Issue 5 and starts Chapter 2.

Last but not least Growing Circle 3 The POP is coming later this week. It has SW in it but only for 2 pages. Later issues will have more SW content. Growing Circle 3 Collectors Edition will also have a preview of "Resizer Redo". Resizer Redo is a comic which has a very hot shrinking woman scene, shrinking during sex and some sexual fun while shrunken in it as well as a new artist with a very sexy style.

As always I greatly appreciate the amount and consistent feedback SW fans give, so expect more SW content showing up in ZZZ Comics in the coming months!

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/

Last edited by ZZZ; 05-06-2014 at 09:32 PM.
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote