Thread: A question
View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2017   #14
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: A question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
I think a great "process" shrink takes 3-6 minutes. Im not a huge fan of super slow shrinking. Especially since its so slow, you dont get the shrinking out of clothes experience.
I honestly don't know how fast shrinking should take for me. Some times I like it super slow to see how shrinking effects people. Other times I like it instant just to get to the fun. And everything in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPlateau View Post
What, like this?
Nice drawing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post

It's interesting to learn of everyone's tastes, and I can understand the obvious appeal of the 'shrinking out of clothes' concept, especially for men.

The main reason I tend to prefer the 'clothes shrink as well' idea, is that it preserves a woman's dignity at the point where she finds herself reduced. this isn't so much to do with modesty, but to allow the woman to retain her 'air of mystery' for a period of time at least. In short, I feel it adds to the element of tease.
I do agree with the element of tease. I still think Theiss Titillation Theory is accurate. But yes it can be more sexy leaving things unseen, than to show every thing in explicit detail. Probably why in both of the commissions shrinking-fan-comics did for me, I kept the ladies private areas covered.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote