free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Race Change
Thread: Race Change
View Single Post
Unread 05-14-2008   #4
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Lightbulb Re: Race Change "Black Out"

The info below I posted on a similar thread last year, but I think it fits the bill for what you might be looking for

"..........a show, "Black Out" that was on just over three years ago in Britain involving a racial/TG transformation.

It was shown as part of a showcase for new performers on British television's channel 4. The premise of the show, named "Blackout", was that a seeming politically correct, middle-class white woman is cursed to become the emodiment of all her predjudices against black people; a predicament which involves her transforming, when stressed, into a tall black man from some imagined ghetto. The show didn't have any actuall process, but relied on inferred transformation with excellent sound effects and the black actor emerging in torn, severly undersized women's clothes. Though the show was flawed and superficial in its approach, i remembered it later after hearing that the director was going to produce a feature length screenplay, though nothing has come of it to date."
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote