free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story
View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2016   #1
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story

Hey all, so I'm a long time follower of TF art and am now deciding to try my hand at writing/drawing a TF Comic. I wanted bounce around some ideas here to help my creative process.

The story will be called "Looking Through Headlights."
So obviously this will be an inanimate car tf story featuring a female protagonist. She gets cursed by purchasing an "enchanted" car key emblem for her long time boyfriend from a witches' knick-knack shop as a nice momento after his dream car gets totaled. The curse is "were-" related, so she only changes into a car during a full moon. I currently have her as being fully aware and sensitive of all the changes as they occur, even post transformation. She's completely "alive" and able to move(drive) on her own so long as her engine is running. She can only talk through her radio, if it's turned on, otherwise she can only honk her horn. Her transformation process will be only mildy painful like a 3/10 but most of it is just the fear shes experiencing.

I feel confident with all that bulk of the story/comic but in the details of the transformation itself, which I intend to go into lots and lots of detail. Its still on the thought board for changes. I currently see her changing, abdomen facing the ground, hands and feet as tires, her face and eyes as the grill and headlights, her back becoming the roof and interior of the car. I thought of this is a rather generic idea that could be great with twisting it up a bit. I have a weird idea to make this story/comic erotic with her lady parts still present and sensitive but in other forms. Forms that the boyfriend can "interact/play" with. I have her body going through all the changes and in midst of the change her breasts migrate to directly on her back which will become the chairs of the car and the head rests are her nipples which are all still sensitive like when she's human. Her vagina will do the same but it will become the entire back row seat, since shes a 4 door sports sedan, the middle head rest of the back row will be her clit and the butthole will stay down and become her exhaust pipe(s). For now thats' all I've got, I'm open to any ideas and critique.
Jinsaotome is offline   Reply With Quote