The Process Forum - View Single Post - Developing Adventures of Golden Girl
View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2016   #10
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Re: Developing Adventures of Golden Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Generic View Post
Could do an amusing crossover page involving Annie trying to relate to what both chars deal with, and Golden Girl having no idea what she's talking about.
I feel like considering they live in different times, if I wanted to do a crossover with Pulse I would have to go all-out and explain why they were together. It might also kind of balloon out of control.

Like is Annie stuck in the Golden Age and has to get back to the future? Is Golden Girl somehow in the future? Is Golden Girl fictional to Annie? Or is it a dual-narrative story where Annie is completing a objective that Golden Girl started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moore View Post
I thought it might be funny if she were doing push-ups, but she's busty enough that they reach the floor anyway she barely moves and still counts it as a push-up so she's going "249, 250, 251."
Hmm, maybe. I could have two panels and then repeat them twice. I'll have to look at the pictures of her and see if her breasts are big enough that they would reach the floor. If not, maybe in the last panel she would say some wording of up is harder than down.

Instead of B&W, maybe I'll try to test doing a classic comic look to the coloring. Like add some noise to it, and then make it offset to the inks.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote