free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Key Moment in a M2F TF Story
View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2020   #4
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Re: The Key Moment in a M2F TF Story

I been playing about with a lot of tg Ideas

I'm big fan of the "werewoman" trope (like the werewolf curse sees the full moon and proceeds to violently transform but instead of a lupine they become a member of the opposite gender, weremen are valid too)

I love the idea of a feminine side of a man slowly taking over day after day and before he knows it he's real live biologic woman

It starts out with little things like how he acts more iterested in his appearance,wants to be well groomed and more feminine things while shunning masculine things he used to enjoy and over the year his body slowly changes into woman's body completely and it feels normal like he always was a woman.

The tipping point for me is the "oh well I guess I'm going to need a bra for these things: *gropes breasts in comical fashion* or the "my dick's gone...I cant stand to pee anymore" *sits on toilet scratching head*,also ones facial features. They indicate our genders a lot and most trans people always want to change those gender markers when transitioning.

Any other aspects I'd be happy to chat.

Hope that helped. I got loads of TG ideas in my black book if you need help with anything.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote