free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side project.
View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2018   #1
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side project.

Hi Jim here after a long time away. I have more or less finished moving into my new studio and now have the time and money do work on my art full time. (it took me 3 months to finish the paper work and sort out my bills and move in and shit)

I'm ready to start cranking out content

got lots of stuff in the works

including an animated short based on a book I read as a kid about a Pre-teen girl called Ursula who can transform into a bear I still pretty new but I think I can make it work. doing a story of a more mature version of her than the one in the book.

I have done a short rough gif of Ursula transforming which I think holds up going to look into getting some good software later.

also please please please leave some feedback so I know I'm not talking to myself. if you like my content tell me. I worked real hard. setting all this up so I can live my dream of being an artist for a living.

also I want to shout out. SoylentOrange danielsangeo my fellow tf artists for their kind pm's you guys are awesome!

Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote