free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side project.
View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2018   #6
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Re: Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side proj

so yeah I'm working for myself now what do you guys think are good working hours? I'm be the kind of worker than can stick to his deadlines so I have constant content coming out each month.

do others like a little coming out each week or lots coming out each month?(weekly or monthly is what I'm saying) I'm also going to make poll threads later asking what content others want to see or dont want to see.

I'll also be will to taking on commissions. after I set up my website and work out a price sheet.(must be paid up front, no time wasters,time wasters will be put on a black list. commissions belong to the person who paid for them, its up to them if they get posted or not, I dont knink shame, I draw what I'm paid to draw, I dont judge.)

also shout out to Lycanthrokeith for his nice pm's. that's really cool of you man.

I look forward to creating much content for you guys.

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-10-2018 at 07:39 AM.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote