free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side project.
View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2018   #11
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Re: Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side proj

Quote:
Originally Posted by militarybum View Post
I'm pleased to you took the plunge into unknown territory, hope all works out for you.

Just remember, they don't call themself "starving artist" for nothing. Work hard and grow your talent by keep pushing to your limits, and I think you'll do just fine.

Dont worry I'm not starving, I already bought my studio out-right and have more than enough saved up. I'm working out my monthly budget that will effect the price of my content(lots will still be free!) and I have a feeling folks want me to make more content rather than working a job I hate.

folks want process and Jim will make it for them if they will support him! (but really thanks for caring. ) if folks are willing to pay Jim will do what he's paid to do!

http://jimbopeckartprojects.com/site.../11/ursula.gif

woo! look at her go! not bad for less than a week's work. also Jim has lady friend who is a voice actor and few friends who compose music for a living. this is just the start or something...wonderful!

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-19-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote