free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Magnifier is now available, GTS, GT, growth
View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2015   #9
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Magnifier is now available, GTS, GT, growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman View Post
I whit you on that one I like girl growth , and I think he needs to change the girls muscle mass more like muscle fan comics , every comic that coms out by zzz comics the girls muscle mass is the same no matter how big they grow I would like him to go bigger in muscle mass like the oopsy comic by muscle fan or scoter the Sailor Girl . He only gives us the fans and the buyers the size he likes the females to be in muscle mass and dos not want to go bigger in muscle mass like muscle fan comics, That's why I like muscle fan comics there bent on giving the fans what in muscle , breast and height growth.
I'm not into FMG what so ever, so I can't really give a honest opinion on comparisons. I still like his comics in general, but if you have a problem with the muscles and such. Just say something, but if it doesn't change. Then you still have the other place it sounds like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Mouse View Post
What's wrong with giant men? I like tall guys.
Well for one, in this fetish, GT is a major turn off. Besides it not being very popular. But if someone likes it, that is fine. I just don't care for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelskin View Post
There is plenty of content out there that does not include giant guys. No need to slam the work because it includes something that you personally don't get off to.
I know that very well, in fact there is very little good quality content out there. Though I'm not getting into that, since I've said why countless times on here ^^; Also I'm not slamming his work. I may have been a little too sarcastic, But just because I didn't say, "Oh this is good, even though I hate GT", Doesn't mean I can't say I'm going to pass it.

Now if I wanted to slam it, I would say something like... "Oh My God! Giant Males? How freaking disgusting, this is a piece of shit and I want everyone to know it!", though that example maybe a bit extreme... but I made my point. Plus like I said above to Vicky Mouse. GT isn't very popular and in general the GTS lovers tend to not like GT with there stuff. And I don't want to hear the, "Oh you don't speak for all of us Quote!", I've been on the web long enough to know what I just said will most likely get me, Urgggh :/

Though all and all I like his comics in general. Especially the ones with lots of slow GTS growth in it, which is a huge selling point for me. I'm just going to pass this one since it has something I don't like what so ever. Plus I bet he has gotten WAY worse comments than mine. So that is all I wanted to say here.

Last edited by RedJack; 10-19-2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Forgot someone ^^;
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote