free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Bimbo Story Club Updates
View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2018   #42
bimbostoryclub
Process Disciple

Exclamation Doctor V’s Bimbos #5

PLOT SUMMARY

Aya rushes in the base to find her girls, When she finally does, they tell her that they actually like their new forms, and they do not want to change back. Aya is convinced that the experiments have got them completely brainwashed, when Dr. V barges in. He and Aya engage in a one on one battle as he injects not one, not two, but three doses of all three serums into Aya’s body. Aya cannot fight the massive change her body goes through as she grows in height, breast, ass and turns completely horny. This leads to the biggest orgy involving all the agents, a few soldiers, AND Dr. V! Everyone ends up getting a piece of action and leaves happy as Dr. V has enough cum to cover all the ladies. Looking at his work, Dr. V realizes he can create the ultimate bimbo army.

OFFICIAL PUBLISHER'S REVIEW

Wow, just when I thought SupremeD wasn’t going to push the envelope for this, the final issue goes above and beyond my expectations. There is a little bit of time dedicated to setup in the beginning but it really does pay off. Not only do we finally get a spy who is competent to fight Dr. V, but she changes into the biggest, sexiest and most lustful bimbo of them all! She definitely will not want to change back now! This ends up being the most extreme orgy I’ve ever read, even better than the one in SupremeD’s Spells R Us series. There’s girl on girl, guy on girl, tit sucking, handjobs, it’s madness! SupremeD really wrapped up the series as a whole with a nice bow on top. And I would love to see Dr. V create the bimbo army he keeps talking about!

FREE preview of the comic here [no registration required]

READ UNLIMITED for 5 days - Redeem Coupon Code TESTDRIVE [registration required]