free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!
View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2018   #36
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Re: Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingOne View Post
I am not blaming the artist. The artist didn't write the copy and make the release schedule. This is YOUR fault for jumping the gun. The issues I have with the comic? The writer and producer's fault, not the artist's. I am looking squarely at YOU, Merc, and nobody else, and the worst part of this and every other feedback that comes your way is the defensiveness and blame shifting, like nothing is your fault.

You left the preorder page alone and thought that Twitter and Deviantart postings were sufficient. They are objectively not. The source needed to be updated. Now, you *fixed* the problem after the fact, but did you post that here? No. Consequence? People not in the know (vincent) stepping in thinking I am a loon when I know exactly what happened.

So, yeah, I'm pissed because of how you conduct business, and not much interested in someone else telling me how to feel or see this situation otherwise.
Sure, I made one itty bitty miscalculation on this page. I forgot to add that in here, because I had work in the morning and couldn't get the time to do it. And I posted those links to my twitter and DA about it WAY before release day, but I assume you don't care about those. Okay, I give you that. But that does not mean you have to go on a rage fit over something that I couldn't edit ON TIME.

You want me to write it here now, since I got the time? FINE! HERE:

NOTE: The bonus artwork will be uploaded at a later date. You will notified when the artwork will be uploaded via email.

I will repeat this again: Please be patient on it, like everyone else. The artist is a busy person and making such takes time.

I'm not a perfectionist, nor is anyone else. We all make mistakes and we can correct them.

Which reminds me, how is my practices typical, when you are just complaining about this, not knowing about my life or my job? Please, answer that for me.

Last edited by Mercurius; 07-14-2018 at 02:52 PM.
Mercurius is offline   Reply With Quote