free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - "Oops..." [Werewolf TF]
View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2016   #26
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: "Oops..." [Werewolf TF]

Hmm...well, perhaps what I'll do is this: I'll create the Patreon, but only have one tier of patronage. For a flat $5/month, supporters will gain access to all content that I post on Patreon every month. Individuals that like my work but may not want to (or perhaps can't afford to) offer patronage will still be in luck. If I have a sequence going, I'll upload a random page for free here and on FA. If it's a simple random render, I'll post a cropped version of it.

In addition, I'd like to do a "TF of the Month" poll at the beginning of every month, where supporters will be able to chime in and vote for a community render they want to see made. Though supporters will have the final say in what the "TF of the Month" will ultimately be, whatever is decided upon will released to everyone (supporter or not).

Thus, even if you don't support me on Patreon, you'll still get at least one render a month for free, and possibly one free page from a sequence and/or a low-rez, cropped version of a single render.

At any rate, here is a teaser for the next batch of renders (coming soon). For those of you that followed my Merger story series, here's your first glimpse at the main antagonist, Synthia Moonwoe, illuminated by her terrifying, sorcerous power.

Wonder what she's smiling so manically about...
Attached Images
File Type: png Teaser.png (50.2 KB, 242 views)
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote