free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2020   #2
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Hello all!

First, a big thank you to those who ordered our first growth video this month and EASILY made this our best year yet! Says a lot considering how crappy this year has been otherwise

So, as I've implied in other spots, I'm already in early pre-production for a bunch of scenes for next year, with growth being the priority. Breast expansion will also play a factor with our bustier models, as I don't want to resort to fake "inflate-a-boobs" for the smaller chested (but just as sexy) models.

If all goes well, you'll definitely see more of the fan-favorite "Sugargirlmodel", as we've been throwing around a few ideas this past week. All I'll say is, if you enjoyed "Special Tits and Rescue Stripping" (a Jill Valentine / Resident Evil parody), this one growth/BE idea SGM and I have could conceivably take place in the same "universe"

There's another model I'm hoping to work with, but she may be one of the few "non-nude" growth/BE models... well, "non-nude" in that she'll have pasties and a C-string, but still literally bare-ass naked otherwise... might have to give her "butt expansion" to make up for it. And she actually has a great butt, and this is coming from someone who's typically not a "butt guy" So, closer to a "Growth Dreams" scene, but nudity will still be a priority with other models where possible!

So, that's about it for this quickie update. Hopefully we'll have our next growth scene by the end of next month, especially since there's three potential models eyeing next month for filming, but I'll keep you posted. Until then, have a great new year and good riddance to 2020!
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote